Come to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville for 7 days of story-listening & story-telling along with coaching, community & supportive exploration. This 14th annual workshop welcomes all levels of expertise, from beginner to experienced teller. Participants discover ways of being in the world that nurture your creative flow while developing skills to:
- Find, create, learn, and polish stories
- Effectively integrate voice with image, gesture, and emotion
- Embody a story and break free of memorization
- Engage in companion listening and learn to give self and partner appreciations
- Activate your body as a key component of a well-told tale
- Use your voice, breath, and silence to support the audience’s listening journey
Learn more at StoryWindow.com, email connie@StoryWindow.com or call 828-258-1113.